Listening to all involved people and converting ideas into reality has nothing to do with compromise, but rather ensuring a clear formulation of our design concepts.
Ladies, we understand your needs.
- The fireplace door must be easy to open.
- The viewing glass must remain clean for a long time.
- Occasional cleaning must be easy to perform.
Gentlemen, we understand your wishes.
- The mechanics must be state-of-the-art.
- All parts must be accessible and easy to replace, if necessary.
- Efficiency and emissions must be more than satisfying.
Dear Designers, we understand your expectations.
- No frame around viewing glass, simple finish welcome.
- Avoid unnecessary controls or annoying handles.
- Seamless transitions with plaster or natural stone.
Dear penny pinchers, we understand you too.
- You're not hunting for bargains, you just want to make a good deal.
- You don't make savings on quality.
- What's worth a lot of money, must be better too.